Friday, June 19, 2009

Non Sense

I know its really non sense to ask this but I was wondering, how is it that your inspiration is supposed to run dry but your spirits, on the other hand, always get dampened. Weird?! Isn't it contradictory?!

Coz well, isn't it so that you get your inspiration from your spirit only. I always presumed that your muse is nothing but a more popular resident of spirit-town.

So like one day if I'm writing and I my inspiration runs dry, it would mean my spirits are dry too and so it should be perfect for some spiritual writing! :P

5 comments:

Punvati said...

I am SO proud of you!!

Spirits always get dampened cos well.. Spirits are liquids baby... Like alcoholic spirits... But nah tht makes no sense... They should run dry then!!!

Punvati said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chronicler said...

its always nice to be back to ur blog.. complete random.. have nothing profound to offer right now...:)

Adhirath said...

@ Divi: See my point!

@ Swayam: Hey! Good to see you here again. Well, I'm really not a very frequent blogger.. I guess that's because I talk it all out so nothings left to pen down! :P
But thanks for the random title..somehow, I think random talks are what make life interesting.. plus, you have the additional advantage of making awesome discoveries like the flaw in English language I just pointed out!

Unknown said...

I shall enlighten you... :)

Inspiration runs dry because you have a limited amount of it at all times... Its like water in Rajasthan. You then need to go refill your tanki...

Spirits on the other hand, you always have... but when they are dampened you need to wait for sometime before it is of any use... like a towel! :)

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr