Wednesday, June 3, 2009

?!?!?!?!

I have officially come across the most wanna be T-shirt that I've ever seen....

As I was walking to office this morning after a rather disturbing bus ride and coming to the conclusion that classy colours like creme or off white are not meant for poor old souls like me who travel by a bus every freaking morning! So as I start ascending the flight of stairs...there it was..this T-shirt worn by a rather tapori-ish guy which read: "If being sexy is a crime...ARREST ME!" :O

I mean wtf! what is this world getting to.....Voix, I'd give it to you, if only i would have had the sense to take out my phone and click!...maybe he should marry that "barbie for president woman"!! won't they be adorable together...and then maybe, they can both roam around hand in hand wearing Ts that read "If being inspired by Govinda is a crime, Arrest us!"

2 comments:

Punvati said...

Ive seen worse Tshirts.. One with an arrow pointin neeche saying "In case of fire, pull hose" :| One with arrow pointing up saying THE MAN and one pointing down saying THE LEGEND. so many more.

one tht i actually liked.. very witty, said- "Life... Sexually Transmitted" :D

Unknown said...

well i dont know what the world is coming to

http://hoverer.blogspot.com/2009/06/world-is-not-enough.html

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr