Friday, June 20, 2008

Mundane (ly) talks-Part1....

P1: They’re crazy. How could they EVER compare me to Monica. She's a girl, and a freak at that too!

P2 You ARE a Monica! A male version that’s all.

P1: Well then its not a Monica anymore is it?....O ya? Tell me one thing in me which is akin to her.

P2: Hah! One?!

P1 (Furious): She’s a freak. She’s paranoid about everything.

P2: So are you. Think about it. She’s a perfectionist, so are you.

P1: I’m not a perfectionist.

P2: Chuckle…… (yep, that’s all P1 got as a reply)

P1: You appall me! She’s a pain.

P2: Must you hear it from me? Have you ever seen yourself when you go about telling people how things should be and how they shouldn’t. I mean who comments on the way people serve water for christ’s sake!

P1: Well, we all need to have basic skills.

P2: Ahhh yes! And knowing how to serve food is a quintessential skill. And you say I appall YOU? OK, what about your obsession for organizing things?

P1: Oh k, THAT I never do. I’m not obsessed about neatness or organization. Just basic order that’s all, which, by the way, everyone wants.

P2: Hah! Have you ever seen yourself fuss?

P1: Fuss?! Me?! What are you talking about?!

P2: Hmmmpphh….! Fine! I give up! Now stop showing me those Monica eyes!

12 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

are you serious this convo took place between 2 guys? :P

Adhirath said...

ha ha ha..well Brick (i like calling that)..its amusing all right..you don't know the background so probably you can't understand..but it took place between a guy and a girl!..

P1 here is me!..and dont go by the convo!..im not that fussy at all!

Adhirath said...

hmm..actually coming to think of it, i just remembered..this convo has also taken place between 2 guys!..you see Brick..I had these 2 close friends from my gang in school (one guy..one girl) who floated this bizarre notion into everyone's head that my fuss is second to none but Monica (that's of course not true)..but they did it just for gags, cos of course they knew how much this would infuriate me!..so they both used to insist that i concede being a Monica when it comes to being paranoid..and i of course didn't give in!..ha ha...the good old school days!

arpita said...

n do u think dey wer wrong?? mr. fussmonger!! huh...

Adhirath said...

@ Arpita: OMG! It's three years ago! My time Machine works! (This is Chandler's dialogue btw in Season 10)..Sigh! This time i give up!..say hello to the fuss-monger! Happy?

arpita said...

definitely ur time machine wrks.. makin u more monica-ish dan ever...

The New Age Superhero said...

i believe you

Adhirath said...

@ Brick: THANK YOU! I always knew you were a gem of a person!

@ The World: See?! there's someone who thinks I'm not fussy! (someone who's told me that is..I'm sure there are many others). So a big :P to all of you!

arpita said...

duh it adhi... u know u r... just b a bit honest for a change atleast

SannoySpeaks said...

@brick

Adhirath is that BAD.
In fact he's so fussy about everything he comments on his own post to justify everything he has said in previous comments to his post.
:P
LOSER

Adhirath said...

sighh! sannoy..everyone replies to peoples' comments..so it doesn't qualify as commenting on your own post.

and fine! you guys say whatever you want..in fact, i daresay, a little bit of fuss makes life worth living! ;)

and thirdly, sannoy..mean!

Unknown said...

well lets c, make an analysis about whether adhi is fussy or not well the dictionary says fussy is "Anxious or particular about petty details"

well for all those who know adhi res ipsa loquitor for those who don't, well you have an oppertunity to get to know him so i think he shud be given the option of showing u a different picture ;-)

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr